1. H. B. Jalali, S. Sadeghi, M. Sahin, H. Ozturk, C. W. Ow-Yang, S. Nizamoglu, “Colloidal Aluminum Antimonide Quantum Dots”, Chemistry of Materials 31, 4743 (2019).
2. B. Gülveren, M. Şahin, Ü. Atav, “The ground state properties of two dimensional Fermi gas system confined in a potential composed of harmonic and a Gaussian terms”, Chemical Physics 517, 48 (2019).
3. H.B. Jalali, M.M. Aria, E. Begar, S. Sadeghi, B.G. Kumar, M. Sahin, C.W. Ow-Yang, S. Nizamoglu, “Type-II indium phosphide/zinc oxide quantum dots for neuronal photostimulation”, ACS Nano 12, 8104 (2018).
4. M. Sahin, “Effect of the shell material and confinement type on the conversion efficiency of core/shell quantum dot nanocrystal solar cells”, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 30, 205301 (2018).
5. M. Oncan, F. Koç, M. Şahin, K. Köksal, “The angular electronic band structure and free particle model of aromatic molecules: High-frequency photon-induced ring current”, International Journal of Modern Physics B 31, 1750095 (2017).
6. F. Koç, K. Koksal, M. Sahin, “Effect of a buffer layer between the shell and ligand on the optical properties of an exciton and biexciton in type-II quantum dot nanocrystals”, Philosophical Magazine 97, 201 (2017).
7. A. Akturk, K. Koksal, H. Tas, M. Sahin, “The electronic and optical properties of a triexciton in CdSe/ZnS core/shell quantum dot nanocrystals”, Philosophical Magazine 96, 584 (2016).
8. R. Aydin, H. Tas, M. Sahin, “The intersubband optical properties of a two-electron quantum dot-quantum well heterostructure”, Superlattices and Microstructures 86, 292 (2015).
9. A. E. Kavruk, M. Şahin, Ü. Atav, “A detailed investigation of electronic and intersubband optical properties of AlxGa1−xAs/Al0.3Ga0.7As/AlyGa1−yAs/ Al0.3Ga0.7As multi-shell quantum dots”, J. Physics D: Applied Physics 47, 295302 (2014).
10. F. Koç, M. Şahin, “Electronic and optical properties of single excitons and biexcitons in type-II quantum dot nanocrystals”, Journal of Applied Physics 115, 193701 (2014).
11. A. Aktürk, M. Şahin, F. Koc, A. Erdinc, “A detailed investigation of electronic and optical properties of the exciton, the biexciton and charged excitons in a multi-shell quantum dot nanocrystal”, J. Physics D: Applied Physics 47, 285301 (2014).
12. M. Şahin, F. Koç, “A model for the recombination and radiative lifetime of trions and biexcitons in spherically shaped semiconductor nanocrystals” Applied Physics Letters 102, 183103 (2013).
13. A. E. Kavruk, M. Şahin, F. Koç, “Linear and nonlinear optical properties of GaAs/AlxGa1-x As/ GaAs/AlyGa1-yAs multi-shell spherical quantum dot” Journal of Applied Physics 114, 183704 (2013).
14. R. Aydın, M. Şahin, “Theoretical investigation of the electronic properties of a two-electron multi-shell quantum dot-quantum well heterostructure”, Journal of Applied Physics 114, 043706 (2013).
15. M. Şahin, K. Köksal, “The linear optical properties of a multi-shell spherical quantum dot of a parabolic confinement for cases with and without a hydrogenic impurity” Semiconductor Science and Technology 27, 125011 (2012).
16. K. Köksal, M. Şahin, “The effect of dilute nitrogen on nonlinear optical properties of the InGaAsN/GaAs single quantum wells” The European Physics Journal B 85, 333 (2012).
17. H. Taş, M. Şahin, “The inter-sublevel optical properties of a spherical quantum dot-quantum well with and without a donor impurity” Journal of Applied Physics 112, 053717 (2012).
18. M. Şahin, F. Tek, A. Erdinç, “The photoionization cross section of a hydrogenic impurity in a multi-layered spherical quantum dot” Journal of Applied Physics 111, 084317 (2012). (Selected to Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology)
19. H. Taş, M. Şahin, “The electronic properties of a core/shell/well/shell spherical quantum dot with and without a hydrogenic impurity” Journal of Applied Physics 111, 083702 (2012). (Selected to Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology)
20. S. Akgül, M. Şahin, K. Köksal, “A detailed investigation of the electronic properties of a multi-layer spherical quantum dot with a parabolic confinement” Journal of Luminescence 132, 1705 (2012).
21. M. Şahin, S. Nizamoglu, Ozan Yerli, Hilmi Volkan Demir, "Reordering orbitals of semiconduc-tor multi-shell quantum dot-quantum well heteronanocrystals" Journal of Applied Physics 111, 023713 (2012).
22. Çisem Güneş Aktaş, “Real representatives of equisingular strata of simple quartic surfaces", International Journal of Mathematics(IJM), (2019).
23. Erdem, İ., Çiftçioğlu, M. (2019). "The Surface Charge of Unsupported Titania Ceramic Membrane Top Layers with Varying Calcination Temperatures", Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 54(1), 145-148
24. Erdem, İ. "Sol-gel applications for ceramic membrane preparation". AIP Conference Proceedings, 1809, 200111-200119., 2017. (Doi: 10.1063/1.4975426)
25. Erdem, İ., Ciftcioglu, M., "Influence of Calcination Temperature on Microstructure and Surface Charge of Membrane Top Layers Composed of Zirconia Nanoparticles", Journal of The Australian Ceramic Society, 51(1), 134-138, 2015.
26. Demirci, Y. M., "Flat strong δ-covers of modules", Communications, Series A1: Mathematics and Statistics, 68 (2019), No: 1, 43-52.
27. Demirci, Y. M., "Modules and abelian groups with a bounded domain of injectivity", Journal of Algebra and Its Applications, 17 (2018), No: 6, 1850108 (10 pages).
28. Tor, A. H. An introduction to non-smooth convex analysis via multiplicative derivative. Journal of Taibah University for Science, 13(1):351–359, 2019. (SCI-E)